L&M Windows, Doors and Conservatories can supply you with classic timber windows which are a combination of traditional craft, design and modern technology.
The vertical sliding sash window has been designed by our supplier to resemble, the simple beauty of the original English sash windows. Improvements to the original sash design include:
- Sliding sashes are hung on solid brass chains (sash cords can stretch and break)
- Quadruple draught strips stop rattles
- High insulation glazing units minimise heat loss and down draughts
- Multi-layer timber and careful attention to detail, minimise the swelling and warping
Options include sash horns, fittings in brass or chrome and a colour matched architrave and liner.
Flush Casement Windows
These windows lie flush in the frame when closed. Improvements to the original design of these windows include:
- Warp resistant timber
- Locks which engage in multiple points around the perimeter of each opener
- Ventilation grooves
- Drainage channels
- Glazing units
- Optional decorative butt hinges
These windows feature rebated openers which lip over the front face of the window frame and involve a number of innovations which provide you with security, warmth, warp resistance and modern glazing performance.
- Astragels (Glazing bars / Georgian squares) are available in almost any configuration
- Fittings in brass or chrome finish
- Etched or obscured glass
- Variety of handles, pegstays and locks
- Selection of colour finishes
Please note that our supplier works diligently to source environmentally friendly timber. Further information can be provided on request.
L&M Windows, Doors and Conservatories are based in Southwick near Brighton and service homes and businesses throughout East Sussex and West Sussex, as well as parts of Surrey, Kent and South London.
Contact us today on freephone 0800 3891069 to find out more.